Freitag, 22. November 2013

Weekly Post (+ meeting Bastille ♥‿♥), Instagram Stuff and News !



                             Hey lovely followers,
 I promised to try to post more frequently so here's my next post! It's Friday and i'll  basically just tell you things about my week and show you some photos (mostly from my instagram) of this week. If you'd like to see updates more often you could also follow me on my instagram which is @munathecat as well! I post a lot on there. If you have any requests for Posts or simply questions just comment below or message me on my tumblr (munathecat.tumblr.com ) 。◕ ‿ ◕。
My next post will be coming very soon and it will be my favorites of the month because that was requested and I promised to do that! Other good News are that i will be getting help with my layout on here on tuesday and i hope (and think) it will look a lot better after! Okay have fun with this post
                                                                 Kitty Kisses,
                                                                     -Muna
                   


Okay so firsssssst of Monday was the best day ever!!! I got to meet Bastille and i was so soooo happy! I'm a very big fan of the band and they played a show in my town on monday and i actually wanted to get tickets but all of a sudden they were sold out and i was very very sad (︶︹︺) ! But then i met them and i wasn't as sad! OKAY NOW THE BEST PART: I am totally in love with the frontman of the band ✿*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ DAN SMITH ✿*:・゚✧*:・゚✧and when i wanted to get my CD signed he asked my how i was and i was so nervous that it took me some time to reply but then HE FRICKIN hugged me and as he hugged me it felt like a dream and i thought ít would be over by the second i realised it happend but it gOT EVEN BETTER and he hugged me for a longer time and quietly said 'thank you so much for coming' and i blushed a lot but i guess thats ok???? (▰˘◡˘▰)
If you don't already know Bastille I would really recomend listening to them!
Here's a song ur welcome •ᴥ• ;


 
                   
Here are some photos of the day and photos of Dan looking cute as heck while signing aweee
My signed Cd !
dan (。♥‿♥。)
                                                              
Wednesday was for working. We spend the day at Starbucks finishing our presentation for School but we were suprisingly fast so we got to go in to some Shops after and i bought a very cute clothing piece (that i'll be definitely showing in my favorites post) that i instantly fell in love with when i saw it !
Today (Friday) me and Mai Ly went to the city after school and i got very pretty things at urban outfitters and acessorize!

Lil sneak peeks of the things i got! I'll be showing them in my next post for sure because i am already in love with them ♥‿♥
After Shopping (and getting tickets for the you me at six concert (i am soooooo excited my gooood) i invited mai ly to lunch at Jim block and it was really nice and delicious! Later on i went home and took a very nice hot bath! o‿o

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen