Sonntag, 17. November 2013

♥FINALLY: my updatet room tour♥

 


 
      

After already living 3-4 months in my new house i finally found the time (and my camera battery) to do my room very much requested room tour! That's pretty much it, so enjoy this post and stay tuned for the next one!
PS.: Comment below if you have any requests for the next posts
                                                             
                                                                       - Kisses, Muna
 
 
 
 
 
Front view of my bed!

My Nightstand with my lamp, a scented candle, my Ipod an Arizona iced tea bottle i used as a vase for my flowers and my lil cat sammys Snacks

 

Details: Pillows on my bed
 
Collage I made and put in a Frame i painted with white paint + selfmade title fight banner

pug on a rug awee

Favsss ♥ 

Cupcake piggy bank

Chalk board on the back of my door n_n
 
 
A box in which i keep magazines my little owl door stopper and some Sweets like m&m's and gums

favorite veggie gums ♥ 

Cat hanger and mirror
 
furry carpet (it's fake don't worry!!) and my lil kitty who just jumped into the picture

my lush collection haha and some tea and a raw bar

A lovely box in which i keep my nail polishes. it's the excact perfect size so i can keep them organized.



lush shower gel's


a stand for some of my shorter necklaces. i love to use this because you can choose the perfect necklace to your outfite without them all tangling

a star globe i got from maily on last years christmas

a 'cup' for my hairbrush, Deodorant and hair ties. Lush cupcake mask box, a finn the human button i got from ellen and a ring stand.

I used this lush cupcake box for my rings and some small charms. It has the perfect size and i wanted something small and simple to keep my rings in so i just washed this box out after i finished the mask.


my ring stand with four of the rings i wear the most, so i can just grab them when i haven't got much time and quickly want to get something to spice an outfit up weee

details

flower hooks i hung up next to my Dressing table. Sometimes i hang some beanies on them but mostly there's just this Little lonely cupcake air freshener there haha.
 
my desk chair. i always keep a cuddly big blanket on the chair because i'm almost always feeling cold and i need to snuggle up in it while studying and drink a cup of tea.

my desk. on the far left is a little note book in which i write when i have to take some quick notes. behind the book is my lamp which is flexible (that always comes in very handy because i need a lot of light for drawing etc. In the middle of the desk i have three flowery candles and omg they literally smeel so sooo good!

a closer view of my lamp

a bowl full of candy
lots of cute little Stickers i have in my desk to put on letteers when i am writing all my pen pals n_n
another thing in my desk:  a big storage of pens becasue i am always afraid to run out of them hahah

a card Ellen drew for me and i am planning to get a really pretty Frame for it and hang it up in my room because i love it a lot

 

some dvd's

in the shelves of my dressing table i have a lot of books and also some of my fav childhood books. the flowery box contains even more books and some random stuff

i have 2 of these hanging over my window. they are for small candles

one of the things i love the most on my room are these three giant windows. my room is always so flooded with light and i love it. it supports my creativity and keeps me from taking naps all day long hahah. i love the corner window the most i open it every night and stick my head out for a few minutes to breathe fresh air.



more candles over my bed wee
 

 
 
 
 
 
Thanks a lot for reading!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                        

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen