Freitag, 14. November 2014


Baby we're the new romantics, The best people in life are free !

Happy Birthday toooo me!
Actually my birthday was 10 days ago but who cares because i've got some photos for you! 
So i'm finally eighteen now, which is kind of cool because i potentially could do a lot of adult stuff but also sucks because i'll have to do adult stuff. Anyway i had a really lovely day with my family on my birthday and i got lots of presents and we had really really good food and it was just a really nice day!
The day after i drove to ikea and i choose some things i wanted for my room (thanks grandma!) and on saturday all my friends came and i cooked a lot of food for them! We had a lot of sweet things (which you can see on the pictures) but i also made vegan and vegetarian pizza rolls and fries later on and we played disney singstar. After that we went to the funfair and had a lot of fun there! 
I am so grateful to have such amazing friends and family and to get to spend some time with them!
Also if you guys want me to i'll post a birthday haul and show some of the presents i got because everything was so thoughtful and personal and i loved it to pieces!! 

See you soon,
Muna












A lil present for my friend whose birthday was 2 days after mine 








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen