Donnerstag, 4. Juli 2013

(✿◠‿◠) Muna's new blog - Introducing myself (✿◠‿◠)

                                       ♥Hello There

Hey! My name is Muna and I am obviously in love with cats! Some of you may know me from tumblr(munathecat as well). I'm just going to introduce myself and tell you some random useless facts about me (◡‿◡✿).
       
What I am going to post on here will be a lot of photos of places i visit and things i do and also cool stuff i buy and recommend like clothes,books,cd's and everything else! I'll also post some drawings (mostly short comics and playlists), D.I.Y projects and requested things like the roomtour i always promised! I'll try to post at least 3 to 4 times a week! 

If you're already thinking of any things you'd like to request feel free to comment or leave me a message on tumblr (the link is also in my sidebar just click on the litlle strawberry with the smiley face).

So now some facts about myself! I'm 16 years old and i live in a beautiful city called Hamburg in Germany. I like to draw and I'm always filling sketchbooks in a incredibly short time. I also do a lot of crafty stuff and i run a little clothing shop called Cosmic Clothing.
I have a big passion for music,old TV shows and food. So I'm probably going to talk a lot about that on here as well! If I could be anything I wanted to I'd probably be a superhero kitty that never eats anything else but pizza (because obviously pizza,kittys and superheroes are some of the best things ever haha) .




Usagi and Lisa Simpson are me in in comic version. (source: http://lilydrawsart.tumblr.com/post/50494915114)



this is like a self portrait in the kind of style of some of my fav artists! i had to do a realistic portrait of me for art class in school but i ended up drawing comic me (i’ll have to do the realistic one tho) ahh 
Okay thanks for reading n_n ! The first blog post will be following tomorrow!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen